18 - IT Trust questions
How does your IT-Trust landscape look like now?
- Are we facing with unmanaged risks?
- Are all our web server certificates up to date and valid?
- Are all our communication certificates up to date and valid?
- Are all our code signing certificates up to date and valid?
- Which one will retire when?
- Do we have enough time for exchange?
- Which certificates are weak and need to be renewed?
- Are all SIEM and APT systems synchronised with our valid trust landscape?
- I will like to exchange all Apache certificates which expires in the net 30 days tomorrow. How many systems are affected?
- I would like to remove a specific country from my trusted list, how many programs and computers are affected?
- Which risks does my Operating systems contain?
- Which risks does my partner/supplier landscape contain?
- Do we have unknown software on our computers?
- How many certificates do we have in total?
- How do we mange this, manually or automated?
- Are we prepared for IOT and Industry 4.0? Which steps are missing?
- Are we using the optimal infrastructure and devices?
- How secure is our network and our company?
How long do you need to answer all this questions?
Answers by your IT-responsible or with Dashboards by www.certnkey.com